If you are a farmer or rancher conducting family-sized farming operations and you need financial assistance as a result of a wildfire, you may be eligible for the Farm Service Agency’s Emergency Loan Program. Eligible counties now include the contiguous county of Alameda and can cover both physical and crop production losses for up to $500,000. Please click here to read the letter below for additional information. If you wish to apply or have any questions, please contact:

Farm Service Agency

7585 S. Longe #100

Stockton, CA 95206

(209) 337-2124