- Marketing 101: Developing a Marketing Plan for Veggies, Fruits and Other Specialty Crops. Contra Costa Cooperative Extension, Pleasant Hill, October 17, 2013. Click here for the video.
- Conservation Partnership Annual Meeting and 2014 Farm Bill Update. Organic weed management & Wildlife Friendly Ranching workshops, Farm Bill Programs update for 2014, and dinner featuring locally grown food and drinks - Martinelli Event Center, Livermore, July 31, 2013.
- Olive Production Basics: Introduction to Irrigation Management. Learn to estimate water demand, schedule applications and evaluate water quality. Workshop will also include a walking tour of Purple Orchid's live orchard and a discussion about local collaboration among live producers. Purple Orchid Resort and Spa, Livermore, July 21, 2013.
- Farm and Ranch Succession Planning Workshop: Preserving Agricultural Lands for the Next Generation. Robert Livermore Community Center, Livermore, May 17, 2013.
- Managing Soil Moisture: Introduction to Irrigation for Small-Scale Fruit and Vegetable Production. Hayward Community Garden, Hayward, May 5, 2013.
- Farm Hedgerow Workshop and Field Day. Sunol Glem School and Sunol AgPark, April 2013.
- Introduction to Olive Oil Pruning and Tasting. Hillcrest Ranch, Sunol, March 2013.
- Grazing for Specialty Markets: An Introduction to Grass-fed Beef Production in the East Bay. Danville Grange Hall, Danville, January 31, 2013.
- After the Grass: A Round-table Discussion about Livestock Slaughter and Processing in the East and South Bay. Martinelli Center, Livermore, February 28, 2013.
- Rural Roads: Cost Effective Methods for Ranch & Farm Roads. Sunol Event Center, Sunol, October 5, 2011.
- Rangelands, Farms and Backyards: Enhancing and Managing Pollinator Habitat. Xerces Society. 2011
- California Red-Legged Frog Workshop. Norman Scott, Ph.D and Galen Rathbun, Ph.D. April 2011.
- California Tiger Salamander Workshop. Pete Trenham, Ph.D. May 2011.
- Easement Workshop Education. 2011.
- Ranch Conservation Planning. 2011.